The Reef Glove features a stretch fabric construction for low weight and high levels of breathability and a synthetic suede palm for enhanced abrasion resistance; perfect for urban riding. This glove also boasts a wealth of rider-friendly touches including a slim wrist construction for an optimized fit within the sleeves of a jacket, a covered hard knuckle for effective protection against impacts and a touchscreen compatible index finger for use with GPS systems and smartphones.
• Stretch fabric construction for low weight and high levels of breathability.
• Synthetic suede palm for enhanced abrasion resistance.
• Stretch fourchette for optimized flexibility and breathability.
• Webbing wrist strap for a safe and secure closure.
• Ergonomic thumb for optimized freedom of movement and flexibility.
• Ergonomic stretch insert for enhanced stretch in the palm and additional comfort.
• Multi-media compatible index finger.
• Slim wrist construction ensures the glove sits better within the sleeves of a jacket.
• Stretch mesh construction on full back hand for breathability.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
• EN 13594 2015, Level 1 KP.
• Maze pattern heat stamp on palm for enhanced protection against abrasion and cuts.
• Rubber grip zone for excellent levels of grip and additional protection against abrasion and cuts.
• PVC covered hard knuckle for enhanced protection against impacts.
AMX Superstores sources a wide variety of products from authorised wholesalers Australia-wide. These products are mostly imported from many different manufacturers worldwide, therefore, there is no standard size and sizes do vary from manufacturer to manufacturer.
AMX Superstores will be happy to assist and offer general advice on sizing. However, selecting sizes is solely the Customer’s responsibility.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return (at the expense of the Customer) the unused product(s) within 21 days of delivery, for an exchange or refund of the price of the product(s) only.
The product must be accompanied with the original receipt, be un-used, in its complete and original packaging:
AMX Superstores must be contacted before any product is to be returned, at which point a return authorisation will be provided. Product will not be accepted at AMX Superstores without an return authorisation.
AMX Superstores will not accept return freight charges.
Please note: Customers will be responsible for all postage costs incurred with returning any items for exchange or warranty.
3/358 Melbourne Road03 5277-3422
309 Old Geelong Road03 9974 3474
Shop 1/550 South Gippsland Hwy03 8787 8700
Shop 5 / 477 Dorset Road03 9729 8000
Shop 3/31 Keilor Park Dr03 9331 5050
336 Cooper St03 9401 5411
5/1814 Sandgate Rd07 3254 6823
3385 Pacific Highway07 3442 8999
3/379 Morayfield Road07 5428 6851
356 Main North Road08 8359 8970