• Aggressively profiled upper is constructed from a superbly lightweight, durable and abrasion-resistant microfiber.
• Secure, personalized closure fit thanks to lacing system and adjustable Velcro® strap across lower shin. Velcro® straps are tipped with PU for grip and ease of closure.
• Ultra-lightweight and flexible rubber compound sole feature laser-ablated, textured patterning for excellent grip.
• PU midsole on the heel area for comfort features integrated steel shank for enhanced sole rigidity.
• Double density TPU ankle protector disks are layered under the upper and backed by foam padding
• External TPR toe slider and external ankle guard help protect against abrasion and knocks.
• Microfiber shift pad is backed by foam padding and features textured debossing for better grip on bike’s controls.
• Internal toe box and heel counter are layered under the upper for structure and ergonomic design.
• Performance padding on tongue and collar provides high levels of comfort and fit around the ankle and instep.
• Advanced textile lining features microfiber suede insert on heel to prevent the foot from slipping.
• Removable and replaceable EVA and Lycra® foot-bed is anatomically profiled for added comfort and support.
• Flex insert on Achilles heel provides riding comfort and maneuverability on and off the bike.
• Hi-Vis reflective panel on rear improves visibility to other road users.
AMX Superstores sources a wide variety of products from authorised wholesalers Australia-wide. These products are mostly imported from many different manufacturers worldwide, therefore, there is no standard size and sizes do vary from manufacturer to manufacturer.
AMX Superstores will be happy to assist and offer general advice on sizing. However, selecting sizes is solely the Customer’s responsibility.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return (at the expense of the Customer) the unused product(s) within 21 days of delivery, for an exchange or refund of the price of the product(s) only.
The product must be accompanied with the original receipt, be un-used, in its complete and original packaging:
AMX Superstores must be contacted before any product is to be returned, at which point a return authorisation will be provided. Product will not be accepted at AMX Superstores without an return authorisation.
AMX Superstores will not accept return freight charges.
Please note: Customers will be responsible for all postage costs incurred with returning any items for exchange or warranty.
3/358 Melbourne Road(03) 5277-3422
309 Old Geelong Road03 9749 5208
Shop 1/550 South Gippsland Hwy03 8787 8700
Shop 5 / 477 Dorset Road03 9729 8000
Shop 3/31 Keilor Park Dr03 9331 5050
336 Cooper St03 9401 5411
5/1814 Sandgate Rd07 3265 7102
3385 Pacific Highway07 3442 8999
3/379 Morayfield Road07 5437 0410
356 Main North Road08 8359 8970